Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Can someone take care of me.. I mean literally with everything!

I literally feel this way many times in a week.. especially morning and evening just before going to office and immediately after coming back from office.
Without a doubt I was a pampered kid. I should use the word pampered adult as my mother pampered us as long as she was alive and I was also always surrounded by people who cared and gave me things even before I asked.
So now all those things are no more there and I struggle on a daily basis for things like..
Wish I had some one to feed me once I am back from office...
Wish someone had taken care of my hair, oil them, wash them, tie them 
Wish someone can fold those sarees I opened out of enthusiasm and do not want to fold
I recently blamed any health concern I have after my parents left was all because of excess pampering.. I dont know to take care of me. I dont give myself nutritious food, I just eat whatever is convenient and not what is healthy..
I still manage with life even this way.. maybe most of us do..
I know to live independently like a modern woman but I dont know to live well, I only know to manage somehow..there is so much difference I guess.

I recently came across something called “village tourism promotor”.. can you believe how nice it would be as a job title. That I call a real job title. I am keen on making our village a touristic place.. not just our village surrounding places as well. Looking back at my few years of work experience.. I believe the most passionate things I did ever were looking at Airbnb website and travelling around Asia.  
My learning are more towards tourism industry and every time I see something around our village I just think.. wow!..people around the world would love to see this... we have rich culture at every corner of India.. what if my village is hottest place, it is muddy, it has no beach blah blah.. we still have beautiful farms, rivers, warm people, amazing food, historic temples.. and traditional houses.. 
I sometimes imagine, some foreigner travelling in our village and somewhere a small boy in village suddenly dreaming to go to far lands and doing great things in his life.. just doing that for one boy or one girl is an achievement itself.


There is a lot of awareness that villagers still need. some of the key things I would always think of brining awareness are they dont have to take antibiotics each time they get cold, also they should know that they can cause resistance. Women being aware that if there is some small problem in uterus they dont have to remove uterus, the rate of uterus removal in rural areas for small issues is so high. 

Anyway coming back to real life and all the dreams keep lingering in head...

Goodnight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...