Monday, August 21, 2023

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little..

He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study

I feel quite proud of him and also excited about his life in US.

He was just a little baby in our hands for many years, browsing through the old pictures made me nostalgic of him. 

I loved him all through the years, so did he.. always learning, caring and trying to impress me a little bit like a little boy.

To my dearest vamsi, I get butterflies in my stomach when you are happy in your life..when exciting things happen in your life..

Similarly I become quite sad if things go wrong for you. I want only best to happen for you but remember I am always there for you in your bad and good times.

Akka loves you very much.

1 comment:

  1. How did I mised this?? I got Soo overwhelmed reading it akkaa. Thank you for always being there and looking after me akka.. Lots of love ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...