Saturday, July 23, 2011

What does she do on Sunday?

My friend woke me two days back early in the morning. She rarely calls me.
My bachelors college mate. She discontinued in her 2nd year to get married.
I was upset on her for few days for quitting studies in between.
She called me that day morning and requested me to wake up.
I asked her what is the matter.
She said she need a help.
I was sure, she was in some problem.
"My son's teacher asked him to write an essay on what his mom does on Sundays, can you help me saying sentences in English?"
I said OK. When I was done with translation along with some spellings, she thanked me and hung the phone.
Enough work for my brain that morning. What not went through my mind. Guilt, anger, hopelessness.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...women who forget their aims and passions in the process called marriage and managing family, this's what makes you frustated and angry I guess...I too felt the same when I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep..its not about passions and aims..its about basic education that makes me feel bad

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...