Thursday, June 4, 2009

a lil future for fun :)

I touched my hair around 100 times from morning..and was admiring people who create shampoos..they kill my hair with chemicals..but still I use them for the feel they give..even while writing this ..I touched my hair twice..Suddenly I remembered..once I read in a book about describing personalities.. in that they say...people who touch their hair repeatedly feels themselves as very beautiful in looks...I stop my hand for a minute. But...you know..it is wrong....it is shampoo...nothing else makes u touch the hair. If dove people reads this..they will arrest me...for copying their famous ad... :)..

After a movie is released, they sometimes show us making of the movie, removed songs from the movies, removed dialogues, scenes..etc..Yesterday in TV... I saw an ad of a new movie "Pyaar Impossible" , which is still in making stage...and they have a website created, to show their making...amazing idea of course!..but I was wondering in future what more amazing things will come up...may be " a website where u can be a scene chooser of a movie, and include your selected scenes from a list of scenes in the movie and buy the CD" , " a website where u can change any of your favorite hero and heroine in the present hero, heroine's place..may be not respectively also..(wink wink) and watch the movie" ..anything may happen. That day I will watch all devil movies keeping my favorite actresses..WOW!! how nice to watch Arundathi( a Telugu devil movie) with Julia Roberts as Actress..

Its free here..to write anything and everything..Yes! this blogs are pretty free for all of us....

They dig n dig the soil..and explore those computers and struggle for years to know what it is... and come out reading a page like this..they will know we had some thing called shampoo, TV, Movie, Heroine, Devil, CD, wink wink etc.......hey I am speaking about our future...like how we dig for ancient sculptures, our future digging for our information in these blogs...

fun!!

7 comments:

  1. >>>>>>WOW!! how nice to watch Arundathi( a Telugu devil movie) with Julia Roberts as Actress..

    LMAOOO !!!!! good one !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)yep.

    I have a ques. I have seen many ppl change their templates to wht they like. How to do it ? I have some templates but not able to. Can u plz help ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..check out this link..even I had the same problem some time back..this way is simple..
    Try it..

    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds/item/669/asInline.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks... ! will try it :)
    how did i get a mail with ur blog update ?
    it is surprising !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to surprise..explore your blog settings , where you can give 10 email addresses you wish to send your updates..

    simple..ha?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ! I didn't know this ! :P
    lol ! thankq !!

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...