Saturday, July 20, 2013

My dancee

I learned a new thing in last few days.
People are always around success.
A smart one should understand to create success in order to make people be around him
I dont really understand these fruits
Most of them have something wrong with them
May be we still didnt figure out which ones not to eat
Anyways I will not worry all of them with that
I suddenly remember my dancee
Those crazy days. I miss them all
Focusing on your job is something
Its like your exams, sometimes needs complete dedication

And trust is the costliest thing in the world
It is time bound and can't pay for it..too costly matter ah

Today in a shop I tried a perfume..and then it was in four different colors, I tried them all
My hands still smell them all, and that moment I so very felt girly and its funny
I saw some cards too. Best sister card, some anniversary cards. Surprisingly they don't write much in the anniversary cards, they write something like 'another year and life has been exciting' and all stuff.
Love cards has so many feelings in them..

May be anniversary is something like birthday. Not about feelings but about year count. How does it matter!

But this august 15th is special to me.

It rained a lot today. I saw a old snail in the movie and thought if snails get old too. If they get grey hair and mustaches.

Some people lose their hearts easily. Some people with so much difficulty, after so much effort. But some people stop from both. They get fear of love. May be after losing once or may be after never having experienced once. But that fear is the greatest enemy. I know.

Don't stop loving. Balancing life come after it. I stop loving when I don't, can't balance the life. But I always thought, some love at that time could bring back my life.

The day, a dream of yours stops
Your hug with love wakes me without sadness
Smile on your lips shows me bright day light
Love you taught is making me every minute
Hard and good times are only mine
Your dream stops and I sleep like I am the only one.
Alone, but happy, as you want
There I heal myself by loving those few around me
All mothers should never die!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...