Tuesday, July 2, 2013

(0) - (0) my eyes ...

Eye Muscles...
A week back I never even know they can bother anyone so much
I concluded to be a paranoid to myself, but I end up every time knowing something very interesting about me.
Have been exercising eyes a lot...seeing distance object from the window...they say see 20 meters, I called my sister to ask how much is 20 meters, then they say 20 degree angle to sit, then I again ask her, I learn non-biology also..I don't understand the light glare that falls on my computer...I many times in this process felt like just going to some place...I actually thought Bangalore...and rent a nice small room for myself, with a beautiful large balcony shaded by a tree, and then lying down on the floor with just a pillow and getting lost in the cool breezes with the movement of leaves...my eyes wouldn't ask for anything more..best part of the whole thought was, my village was not part of this thought.....I thought of some other place..That’s new!
I got this new room mate…yep once again..but this time it is really a news…becoz she actually reminds me of all my real sweet roomies..and I miss them even more…idiots all of them got married..never mind..they call me to give my share…of love…and then..thankfully…she is like as cool as my led zeppelin songs…
This crazy world..it is so complex to put up with each other…people come up in each others life with so many things…many friends, many past crushes, many goddamn rules and principles, and then …everyone want all of those things to be just there as they are and now want the other one to be knowing/adjusting/compromising/understanding/or whatever…its just super complex..so either leave everything and just go at your own pace, or take everything and become a great complex psycho with all feelings taken seriously and then forcefully learnt to take lightly and then again make sure that it is not applicable for your own problems…so perfectly complex…now the easy word for it is…just give it time… time to restart..lately this is the only observation that has been going into my thoughts…otherwise, eye pain has taken all my attention, I researched like I am an ophthalmologist…while saying this ..I just looked at top up left corner of my room followed by right…eyes feel so tired ah..! I then recall my favorite line I myself created...’this body is not worth so much research…it is just gonna melt like an ice cream…soon...before that day’s morning’
I feel like my bday is coming..but it just went.. :(
Ok goodnight …sweet crunch munch dreams……. <3 p="">




No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...