Saturday, June 15, 2013

I gotta fly today

US Top 40 playing one by one
Weather so good heart's just blooming
Mind so fresh to get it overdose on thoughts of love
A feel good factor just swiped in me with all my Hamam baths
Rainy season onset is a new start for every living being on this planet..
Everything wipes off in rain...sadness, pain, anger and in those droplets of water sun shines
I just wanna see your face
Cannot wait to get your arm
Its exciting, its full of season and cool breezes
After a third round of walk in the park...I checked my arms...so fragile and when I close them and open blood flown like it is also enjoying the breeze..
Like I feel like dancing
Dance like I get lucky
Yeas, seasons are just popping as if they don't have any work...just to remind me about my previous years and gone seasons...
I am feeling like I am on a swing..push me..magical love









No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...