Thursday, May 10, 2012

Motivating Weather and Social Realities-Gurgaon Mood Changers!


Back at gym, a girl asked me a fine question when I came out of steam, ‘Are you from Hyderabad?” I just hated her analysis on me and the exact way she guessed something like that. I said yes and didn’t try to ask how she knew. Instead, I asked if she was from Hyderabad too. Then, she said she worked there before and can recognize people from there by face. More smart than me. But then, I thought time to make new friends, and she could make an impression at the first minute by asking a question like that, unlike many women who can suppress or less care to ask that. Then with a series of nice questions, I told her I would meet her after kickboxing class Monday and we can go sopping. She confirmed saying, ‘I hope you will not kick me’. After all, I have to come there everyday and I would really get bored without friends. But why have I become so choosy. May be my friends made me like this. All those whole bunch of old good friends, who make it tough for new list of friends. Standards ah! Never mind, they have there own way, like the one who got me at gym. From the place where the row of treadmills is located, we can see many employees passing by, in their most stylish clothes everyday. Thankfully, they cannot see us. My office is above the gym and I like the thought that above my head my colleagues are working hard and filling fat in their available empty cells. Yeah cell!

I forgot them. I liked drawing ‘cell’ always. Making a big round and drawing organelles inside in the exact way it is in the book initially. I was the one in the class to tell that we can keep the organelles wherever we want. And I knew they won’t be like the way they are in the text book picture. I hope I have not written this already in my blog. One day in my Masters, I woke up in the morning and took a book, in the last page, drew the dream of replication (it is a pathway that happens in cell). I drew some images and then went to ask my lecturers on the same day and asked if that dream would be possible. I asked and shown that representation to many I remember. I thought the process in my book was wrong and mine was right. I got answers to them in IISc, that all the processes are not right, and they are assumed by someone, which are being confirmed or said wrong by someone or the other like me later. And my assumptions might also be right. But then, I always feel great when I think of this. Like some big scientist some process came to dream and shown me a different way of it. Now, I don’t say this to anyone. May be I should tell.

Saving thoughts of the month,
Recharge your internet with a basic plan, very basic and use it limited. Now I write my post on a word document offline and upload it after it is done. Not only saving but, laptop is going to be with me few more weeks only so it was better to recharge basic.

And gym has automatically reduced my food expenses. However, I didn’t end up drinking lassi’s, they are the only way to cool down the body in this hot weather. This morning in rickshaw with hot flames passing my stole covered face, made me think, that I should earn so much that, this heat should stop outside my vehicle.

Motivating weather!!

Sensitive to social realities! The issues in gurgaon are sensitive. Cultural ethics have not reached even the roads; forget about houses and people’s mind. In front of the office building at 9pm, weekday, you may find people mostly cabdrivers, sitting on top of their cars holding a tall beer or something else. I am not surprised, have been preparing to see much more weird things here. For two rupees change a tollgate, a guy shot the employee sitting at toll. I might have heard these things in many places in India, but the sensitivity of the matter is to be questioned. People’s magnificent minds have not been pushed to reach their next levels here. What should I do for them? My question in silence has become my everyday time pass. Will I pass my time till I leave from here? Is everyone doing same?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...