Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How often we give up?


Having an imagination of clear thoughts cannot always lay route to the clear words.
Loads of interrupted solid valuable lessons passed my mind recently. I have to say I forgot to capture them; nevertheless I end up giving a conclusion that whatever I write now is the latest of those thoughts and would cover all the maturity that other thoughts bought me.

In the experience of leading an undisturbed life recently, I realized that when I was young I was ready to take up risks. In order to keep less confusion in life I started learning to be proper and am always trying to figure out ways to make things perfect and I realize I am missing one big element of life in this course. The part of keeping life less stressful is fine, but what about totally giving up on some things to avoid or smoothen your daily life? Is it not less challenging? Figured out this or gave a damn, either case I decided to live life at the edge, taking the necessary risks that show to the world what I taught to myself.

An hour and a half past the day started with one new thought. If hope is a good thing and having ‘no hope’ is also a good thing. If hope keeps you going, having ‘no hope’ also keeps you going. If hope gives you happiness it’s the same with ‘no hope’. But one thing that hope can bring and the other counter part cannot is ‘the person’.

Optimism till death!! Uneven methodology in creating required dose of happiness for a sound sleep!

Yeah sleepy! Goodnight and Wonderful No-Hope Counter Part Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...