Saturday, May 12, 2012

Coffee Bar

I could add the title before even starting writing, my room is like some coffee bar.
With a new book (I dunno how often I buy new books, that has become a habit more than a hobby) on my lap I thought of adding my bucket list. Such a nice day to think what is still pending in my life to do. I thought it would be like big list. But it wasn't easy. I first thought of the list of animals I wanted. First came horse (after dreamer movie I really want to have one) and then one big dog (should be almost my height) and ..my all time favorites rabbit, turtle, squirrel and fishes. May be I want a monkey too (if I wont marry a monkey :P) to keep some fun in life. By the way, I should keep my list secret, everyone copies these days from me :D

I was thinking this early morning, may be men and women are hanging on opposite sides in the earth (assuming globe) and in between there is a magnet (all physics experts are requested not to comment). When they come close they get attached and get so closer like two iron pieces on either side of magnet and when they go far they might be hanging in their own zones with that magnetic waves or whatever. It might be tough to get into another magnetic zone, may be it is repulsive at times. After all earth is so big, how many zones one has to hit to find the right iron piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...