Sunday, May 20, 2012


Love
Planned are those moments spent not in love.
A person’s heart is not always in a condition to both give love and also take love.
It can do both in complete balanced conditions.
May be in perfect (I don’t like to use perfect, may be ‘complete’ is apt) relationship both of them know to balance this, and they also might be good at understanding when the other person is in the state of receiving love (and not in giving state of mind). It takes lot of understanding between couples to reach this balance… And the tougher part is how they maintain it as years pass by, when the needs change, when they have kids and when they grow old. Sometimes one might totally forget to give back when deeply enjoying the love given. It is the toughest of all I guess, may be it is the odd part, I still have to figure out this.
I think in a relationship two persons should be very good friends. This is old line but I have new definition in my thoughts. Sometimes there comes this question, ‘What am I getting if I be with you?” Nothing to be in shock, but it is fair to ask yourself sometimes this question. That is when you know the other person is in receiving state (I leave it to people to understand this, as I can simplify only to this level). So my point is, when I mean friends, both of them have first their own individual lives. They always have this individual life going on, and at times giving your partner chance to be part of your individual life, at times when you think he/she will enjoy what you are doing, at times you think your friends can be his/her friends, at times where that trip you want to go alone might make you feel to share with him/her and at times when you think problems can be shared and relieved sharing with him/her. Just like friends, only difference is you remember them first and you decide to share all (may not be all) these experiences of life with them. That is what I think the other person expects from you. You can answer that question of what you get from other person when you have a beautiful individual life. The need to be confident, with good friends around and enjoying your own single life comes there.

Not necessarily you want to do all this to get an amazing life partner, I recommend all of you at all ages of their life to practice this. Be confident, do what you want to do (especially all those which you think you can do when you are by yourself) and keep that crowd around you happy. Nothing else matters!

Do I sound like Oprah now :P?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...