Sunday, May 27, 2012

Am I ready to do this? I think so..mmmmh


May 25, 2012

Pumping my thoughts in to the world!
Appears quite fancy the thought. Is it actually possible for anyone to get rid of their thoughts? Yeah get rid! When you write them for getting opinion of others or influence any, it is called actually writing on a purpose. Now, when I write I call it sometimes to get rid of my continuous thoughts which in a process build unnecessary maturity in me, which I actually hate many times. There is an excuse for writing memories which I call to preserve those moments. The reason I am trying to interpret these types of writing is, on one Sunday I came up with a thought that actually didn’t stop till today.

I finished with the argument with myself that day that on how many weekends I am going to pass my time. I got to do something really serious (fun with stupidity of my own), so then I came up with researching a topic every week and write about it.
I thought of various topics…
Things that passed my mind are like...

‘Beauty! How much it is adored? Gender! What is the reality?’
‘Where are we Indian woman standing in choosing the right relationship?’
‘Does woman’s entry into new life of marriage and kids pass the cloud of her dream away?
‘I hesitate to write the word ‘sex’! Why?’
‘Expectations! How are we dealing with this?’
‘Phase of Excitement Phase!’


Many more knock my stuffed skull everyday (just want no one to copy those above titles as their book titles :P)

I finally knew this is what I got to do to keep me busy. It not only helps me to understand me better, it also helps me talk to as many people around, with as many weird topics I want to. I am hoping to meet great people on this way or at least weird’s one’s who has like me joined in the course of never ending learning’s by keeping their very own life at stake. And my first hope is people will discuss things openly. Otherwise, more than opinions I could fill only my perception to the thoughts I get. However, this study will unfold few of those questions my mind encountered when I was busy moving from a rough phase of life to this myself.

‘Myself is such a classic thing’!

Yes I write the above also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...