Thursday, June 25, 2009

Daddy

I am always trying to communicate with you dad, I hope you can hear me.
As much as I think you in my whole mind, that much close you are, I can feel it dad..
My life is not the same as u saw
I dont beleive in souls, but a huge part of mine went along with you
How huge is known when I swim with our family, without knowing how to swim..
Your smile is shaking my nerves
I recollect every single moment, every day, my memory die for doing this..
Without any warning, any clue,any last kiss you suddenly asleep under that mud which I had seen first time
A recurring nightmare Dad, where to hide this..

2 comments:

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...