Tuesday, June 30, 2009

how complex works ...

I had a stressful day. Still I do feel so.
Its about a Recommendation Letter.
I do not know how to ask someone to write good or whatever about me, or at least write about me. If a friend, Its different thing..I saw many friends asking each other to write testimonials..but its not quite OK to ask someone very elder than you, even though how close the relationship is, for a reference or recommendation letter..Mom never taught me this. I will not teach my children too. For me it is wrong.
Some rules, may be values which are inbuilt does all this.
But they doesn't work today.
Some tension covered my day. I struggled to do this. I want to relax and never think about this after today. I know it is not gonna end very soon , being in a research field, I have to get used to this..to move from one scientist to another, where my interest lies..or where the opportunity is.

I don't understand how people turn very complex quickly, its like going through many painful situations and coming to complex behavior. I mean to say its tough for me going through all these..I don't know how everyone learn things. May be I don't want to learn.

And I know it is boys who can teach girls to face hard situations. They actually teaches them softly. Boys teaches girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...