Monday, June 15, 2009

Bi-Cycle-Adventurous vehicle


I had a problem of pocket money during summer holidays. If it is school, my pocket fills with dad's 10 rupees note..which he asks me to share along with sister, Mom's 2 or 3 rupees and never I had something saved in school bag, I don't need to save..I used get everyday my pocket full.

That is in summer my real problem starts..in the afternoon...Sometimes when I ask money to mom..for my bi-cycle rent(2 rupees per hour for small cycle) ..she sends me to ask grandma.
Its tough you know, to get money from granny's..my granny has a wheat, rice , chilly powder flouring mill..and I enter there, at the door entrance I sneeze loudly with all those hot chilly flavor passing in my nose..then I go stand beside her..for a long time..just looking at her..I want her to ask me , what I wanted..she never asks me..then I will call her "Jeji..rendrupayalisthava?.. panundi"( Granny..will u give me 2 rupees? I have some work)..as usual she says she don't have money..then I will show her money bag which she hides in her Saree edge and asks again to give...she won't...I take the stick form her hand with which she removes the stuck wheat powder in the mill and do the same work as she does..TO IMPRESS HER :P ...After every 2 minutes I will remind her about my 2 rupees..

I run to the cycle shop..with proud smile of earning 2 rupees..

With Cycle in hand..I go to the friends...we all go on cycle ride to the far fields crossing bus roads, bullock cart ways, and a small underground passage of a water dam.. holding cycle up on shoulders..and there we are to collect regi pandlu (pandlu means fruits), mulberry pandlu..and anything to eat, play..We find the big regi trees which are adjacent to hollow wells..and all of us come to one side of tree and pick the stones..start throwing on the tree..after 10 or 12 stones, one by one.. fruits start falling down..we all shout, "now stop throwing the stones", "One nice fruit fallen down", "That corner one near that big stone is mine, I am telling you all first only", "I am going down of tree, stop throwing stones", "Heyyy you don't shake the tree, the stones struck on the tree will suddenly fall"....its adventures for me...mom doesn't know what we all do here..no one tells at home..we finish eating of fruits before going home..on the roads..sometimes we stop at a place and clear good ones and keep it for mom or some one who praises us for bringing them..I remember I was so good at taking good fruits from my sister and some boys too:P ..they were sweet at giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...