Sunday, June 14, 2009

Same Or Not Same??

If we are more liberal, more weird are our relationships- Sigmund Freud. I know about him Yesterday.
I got it, I know many examples to make me convince this. But today I know the reason, than knowing examples..i.e, “Liberal”.

Sticking and letting ..A fight of my age.
I stick today..I suppose..try to stick..
It is not independent to be..to be liberal..which is quite fine when I don't bother anyone. But when I know my purpose, I stand there to complete them ..then I don think of being liberal.
Now my question is, when does a Man thinks or wants to be Liberal?

Right n wrong,
logical n illogical,
sense n doesn't make sense,
practical n not being practical..

Distinguishing these few things was something I learned from an year.
But being liberal n ____ ??? I don't know. I thought being liberal is something which will never stops..
We fight to protect our independent nature..away from restrictions..but I wonder, Independent and Liberal are same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...