Friday, March 6, 2009

FABULOUS find!!


I find old letters so enchanting. They hold these pieces of time and allow us to glimpse into someone else's life. .....
If it is whitewashing of my house....its a celebration time for me. I am behind my mom asking if she found something of my previous years. Once she shown me bunch of letters wrote by my aunt, my relatives, and one was written by me, when I was in second standard. My uncle helped me writing it. Mom preserved it for me. I was on cloud nine, and wondered how I wrote it..I still wonder! I preserved letters from that day of all my dear ones..One day I wanna give them and make them feel how I felt...

I am hoping that one day someone will treasure the little bits that we leave behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...