Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SHYYY......me


He he...kissing sister infront of everyone was something new for me at the age of 12. It was my birthday, photographer is ready wid camera, all my friends around me, i happily cut the cake, then my mom was there wid tough task...she asked my sister to kiss on my cheek and asked the photographer to click. We almost took three chances to do it...i was blushing with shy, my sister was so stubborn n saying..'I won't kiss her'' if she behaves like this. I know only to fight wid her, it was funny ..she kissing me at that time...Finally it was over. In childhood I never used to like that photo....my shy face exactly!!

It is so loving photo today and mom ...u rock for doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...