Sunday, March 8, 2009

March! Special month for any Woman..


March 8th "International Day of Woman" , a day of Woman! Last day many TV channels were focusing on Women rights, issues on sex workers, many movies of olden times ..on problems faced by woman...my mobile full of ''Happy Women's Day" messages..what not..
On 9th of March it appears to be the day of the man!! No one speaks of all those yesterday. I am just an Instant Feminist. Not fighting for rights here. But it sounds something odd..

And Holi makes this month more colorful.... my hostel owner already requested all gals , not to give him trouble of whitewashing....and at office we have a surprise holiday for tommorrow....

For me it is the most special month. Well, it is my birthday, there are also some other birthdays too...Its amazing to think about this month..I love March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...