Sunday, August 24, 2014

Moon Cakes

There are moon cakes everywhere in the mall at office
It is called Mid autumn festival and the whole place is decorated with the pink flowers and green leaves inside huge cages
Marriage has bought in life, the perfect days which are so complete, that I can't ask for anything more in this life.
I season change is visible and it rains everyday in the afternoon, with thunders and lightening
The sky looks like a pregnant woman, once it rains out its heart out..it is again peaceful giving the gentle, cool breezes and we sit there at our huge open window with the cute turtle beside and gaze at the far mountains
I lately realized spending time in kitchen is not completely waste and it is engaging enough and there are few times, when I felt, may be kitchen was the reason to keep women quiet, calm and focused. Also, I feel it is the alone time and time to relax and revisit yourself. I know, I am doing too much yoga these days and I can appreciate life completely in a different angle.
I am looking forward for the trip to Indonesia soon and on a busy working day, I explore few minutes about the places around and then close the windows and take the inspiration of little smile I get then..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...