Friday, August 29, 2014

My Little Brother

Yet another long weekend is here..
Next three days are appearing to me like, I am gonna be on a holiday all the time
Today is Vinayaka Chaviti, I miss my village and my home
Festivals are beautiful ways for family get together and I miss all my cousins all the more
I just cant wait to meet them soon again
I remember my little brother Vamsi, who just grown in our hands, has been heading sports competition in village and was collecting funds for buying the Ganesh Idol. I was so proud of him, just to think how big he has grown already, I might be shocked in next few years if he has to start a family
I am sure all of them will do very well, just with a little bit of street smartness

This morning was a bit unusual for me, as I forgot to carry money, after a lot of posing to my husband about how much I saved this month. I tried to ring couple of office colleagues but none of them were answering the call. The cab driver didn't sound very friendly too, so I again retried to call to a colleague. Ah..she took the call and managed to sort that out and first thing I came up and did was, just to go to more colleague's desks and note down their mobile numbers.

Here in this Malaysian office of mine, there are only 3 Indians, one from Chennai, me and the other from norther part. I am the only one who come to office in Indian attire most of the times and people around really love what I wear. I like the little compliments I get when I go to pantry or wash room. Its been a while, and I am extremely impressed with their friendly behavior.

Planning about weekend, the long one..not sure where we are going..but the best part of it all is.. can wake any time we want...yayayy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...