Friday, December 13, 2013

Going to be 2pm and I am waiting for second time DD at citibank. Luckily, I have a bank close to visa office. I went in and out of visa office 4 times since morning, I have been thinking if this guys will think I am crazy. No wonder I am having a crazy day, full of traffic jams, visa office all of a sudden say to pay by DD only, I have not eaten anything in the morning, went and had good lunch, while I return to visa office to know I have not typed some pvt ltd on the draft and they asked me to get last. Not exactly but I had this face on me. And I am sitting here writing this nonsense while my DD is getting ready. I have to hit on the same traffic road and reach office and work on elephant size work. No reply from my manager even after my long sad message. Nevermind, my last 5 days at office. Will through this DD on those poor faces and catch an empty train back home. In between, I also carried by mistake some passport xexox copies of others along with mine, and went once again in that old lift at international trade tower delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...