Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 2013

I am writing first time from my new mobile, which I finally managed to buy a few days back. 14 more days to go back to Hyderabad, and almost bidding farewell everyday to friends here in Gurgaon. I am little too much, otherwise who feel bad like this, for the loss of all this friends, by me going from this place. Just hoping that they find some way to see craziness in life. I will sign off soon from here and gonna live jobless for a while. I called gati couriers this morning to ask. About luggage courier, and now I feel like shopping more. I open calender a lot. Again I think to myself, what is that I am so excited about going there. We are going Chandni chowk this Saturday, to eat food at karim's. It is a famous place I guess for non-vegeterian.
The Sun has climbed above my room window. I cannot see it now, but can feel its heat. It is an awesome feeling. Evenings are cold, very cold. I always miss Sun. But feeling seasons is a beauty of life. Happiness and sadness is also felt with changing seasons. I think of my Christmas in Bangalore. Wearing christmas cap, walking on mg road with some close friends. The whole road filled with colorful lights. People in cheerful moods, and I with craving for cake and some good food, hopping into some costly restaurant with no ir less money and coming back seeing the menu and prices, then I remember, we all say this line seeing the restaurant face..."we will come some day" and walk again with pride and fun. Life is so free. Do not complicate. Keep all the things simple. Don't give or take tension. Afterall, its one life for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...