Sunday, December 15, 2013

At Ramakrisna degree college, Bsc 1st year

Is a dream of a person a tibetian singing bowl? I have been listening to tibetian bowl for a while and last night fallen asleep listening to it. Looks like man started hunting to the olden methods of reliviing tensions. These bowls, Ayurvedic therapies, I feel like I will open my third eye with wisdom of peace. I do have strong beliefs on ancient therapies of healing, not the physical diseases that humsn face, but the balance that mind sometimes misses. May be some wave kind of thing will normaluse this fragile human breath. A teenderly balance. I feel like escaping somewhere while I need that kind of balance. But then, I feel just an exchange of oxygen and carbondioxide. I see my hands and think about their delicate ways and how they are managing with me in this life.
I watched jayam movie sometime back. Back then in 2003 I went to college to start my studies in an exactly college kind of place. Many girls and boys were from surrounding villages, wearing loosest shirts and pants, and white chappal with dusty feat, and girls with long hair, pleated in the sincere ways. Thursday all the girls wear yellow color dresses and jasmine flowers on their long hairs, walking with bent head. I like the fact that I enjoyed very much in that place. Very focussed on studies. Sincere to friends, love and studies. The movie actually reminded me of what boys do to impress girls. I find that movie quite shocking now. Nothing I heard of such love in many years. Coming to the point, in my class there was a boy who was exactly like jayam hero, and I remember watching him silently, while he never knew this. Actually me along with my close friend we both watched him in every class and discuss in which shirt he exactly looks more cute..he only wore two shirts in 6 months. After 6 months, we never saw him again. Donno what happened and we forgot him slowly. I never spoke to guys much in college, not even turn back and see who sits at which place. The only diagonal guy vanished and I in that small mind made some space for another story like this, which he will never knew. Believing life is still cute. - Bindu

2 comments:

  1. Bindooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ekkkadunnnavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    longggggggggggggggggggggggggggg timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    misss talking to uuuuuuu !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dhana,...yelavunnav? India yepudu coming...by any chance in Feb 2 nd week? Yep its been ages...u r not blogging much these days...i visited u r blog ssometime back...

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...