Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunady Monday

Why, darling, I don't live at all when I'm not with you.”
― Ernest Hemingway

It is true!
Why I don't live at all when I am not with you?

I kept this new nail paint
But not so happy as I cant show you...am I a saint?

I tie my hair with this colorful band
and why do I miss you pampering my hair with your hand?

Street corner new shop
I went to buy new top
I saw a boy t-shirt and then you pop
Am I a kid with lollipop?

My sister went to barbeque nation
I am planning always for my April vacation
We both are what a combination!

I like it when you call me mental
You rather are sentimental, eating always continental
And dreaming parental :P

I am sleeping now
my roomie saying meuw
ok she said bow :P



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...