Saturday, March 2, 2013

B!ndu: life and love

VeerJara and Rehna Hai tere dil mei..were today's hot things to mind. Nice movies. The music of RHTDM was resonating in my ear all the day. From morning I have been thinking about the same movie. Madhavan was kind of cute, with that lil dark chin he got, though the villain scenes didn't suit him well. One thing that clicked to my mind was, in a scene once hero and heroine meets at a lonely bench in front of the beach in some outskirts of the town. Then when they had were broke up, one went and sat at that exact place alone and the other one watches from far. Isn't that so loving? Though I got so practical in my life, I suddenly found that so close to me. So loving. How I imagine such kind of pure and empathetic love. I remember my old days of confusion in choosing mad love over practicality. Anyway I don't want to talk about it. It went on for years. And then, I am happy today :)

In a pair,
one knows how to love
the other knows how to live
they know how good they are for each other

I had fearing of living when I had to choose love
I have fear of fading love when I had to choose life
But the positive side of all of this was
I had the element of love in me

It is not easy to put these things in words. I think 27 years could make you feeling less by now if you are alone, especially without parents. I feel proud I could spare some for my future generations and my beautiful life ahead. Sometimes, it is journey that is important and sometimes it is just only the destination but, I always remember to myself that I am true to myself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...