Friday, March 22, 2013

silent obscurity

Blue skirt with pink, purple flowers and green leaves
As many colors those many thoughts
Life gives it all these only to women
I empahsise that among same age of both genders, women are more matured
Oh I stopped enjoying conversations with my female friends too if they are younger than me
This love for maturity is a tricky gene passed from generations
It comes to all of them
We all move in life in different phases
A phase where you are is not a phase the other one is
You might have gone through the same in past or may experience it in future
But not every time the phase might match
I am in confusion
Love, fun, relationship, commitment, tolerance, quietness
Just to live this one life
ha ha



Rabindranath Tagore
 I thought that my voyage had come to its end
at the last limit of my power,---that the path before me was closed,
that provisions were exhausted
and the time come to take shelter in a silent obscurity.

But I find that thy will knows no end in me.
And when old words die out on the tongue,
new melodies break forth from the heart;
and where the old tracks are lost,
new country is revealed with its wonders.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...