Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I go alone for tea when I remember you both

There is beauty added to things that we long for.
We generally fail in daily life, sometimes too often and sometimes a bit less
Then I realised, I anyways fail too often, then why not fail a little less stresssfully, a little less expensively. It motivates me to bring back the situations, not totally but a little better.
But I have become strong believer of failure. I quite get along with it very well. It not only does teach things but keeps life interesting. Knowing how to come out of some problem makes it a bit inviting to another problem. However, changes have slowly started in my life too. The one thing I think more often these days is, why people get influenced of others so easily. I feel like stopping randomly and asking where is your will power, what are your prioirities, why do you get along with everyone's thoughts. Though I agree that some people are influential, but I do agree that a very strong person unknowingly falls into follish influences. It is something serious and can change the situations around.

A person should love wholeheartedly. It is a nice feeling. That slow beat of heart is a good exercise for our longetivity. And that two friends of mine, as I told to one of my collegue are my eyes (I know its too much of dialogue.. I keep remembering them many times in a day, especially when I go to tea alone. I miss the tea time with them at Kundanalli gate..hm

Very excited about winter. My roomie explained so much that its so.. scary. But, when I sat on terrace and felt a bit of cold, I found it romantic. Thinking it gets more cold is more n more romantic..like some new feeling I give to my body ;)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...