Saturday, October 20, 2012

Plenty of Dates

What do you think about this..let me know..may be someone reply?
Discipline and balance both are myths. Everyone should come out of them.
However, I decided after involving lot of too very intelligent thoughts of mine, on how to wake up early every morning.
Wait, I think only people who will stick with me all the time read otherwise, you will be of no help to me. Ok no problem read, its free world.
Ah!
"Coffee Dates Every Morning?"
I respect my fear of not waking up early. And I want to deal it very sweetly with some peoples sweet help. And I know I need this help all my life. I will have so many coffee dates, may be I might dissappoint sometimes not waking up, may be I will end up making so many freinds and my coffee saga continues till I am having nose.

Will you take me for coffee date every morning?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...