Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I saw sky totally dark at 5pm in the evening today. I came and stood in the same old place on the 6th floor of a tall building. A small place from where you can see everything outside including a circular fly over and red and white lights of cars as they pass in either directions. Standing there, everyday I miss something for sometime and today I didn't feel like that. Seeing the sky with full of clouds, clouds like they were once in my village, I felt easy. Easy to bare today's pain. People keep coming to that place, where I was standing and were all excited that it will rain. I felt like talking to everyone who were passing by. With some I tried.
Desperation is Strategic Way, in some terms.
I hear lot of things like this, these days.
And then, I miss my house in village. My old house. For years we had a wooden roof, which come from long trees. Among them two of the wooden sticks (I dunno what we call them, but they are huge..as huge as they can kill some one when fallen from that height), had cracks on them. My parents where always worried that they will fall on us. And we have to sleep under them every night as we don't have much place around. I remember they both were fighting to sleep under that cracked wood and I after I grew enough to understand the issue, started fighting for sleeping under the same crack. Ha ha..may be I thought it is fun to die like that. But never they allowed us. Sometimes, I used to think that if the roof fall on all four of us, there will be nothing. Same thing once happened near my village and everyone except one gal was no more. She used to go to school still. I gave her place in the bus whenever I see her standing. I thought we can come to school even without parents. How funny!! You can do anything. Anything can be achieved or you can also fall how deep down you want to. Possible!

And today I remember all these death things. Because my close friend, my first friend on this earth, swati, we were friends from Nursery to 2nd class, passed away along with her husband in a road accident on highway, the last I saw her was when she was writing her 12th standard physics record, in a place 'Tharthuru' near my village. I thought why did she take maths, when I took biology, I thought we both were so same. She left her only son who is born recently on this planet to live on his own. The day went thinking about her and her cute cheeks which I always admired. I miss her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...