Thursday, April 12, 2012

A reason to say Good Night!

Oops I am so blank now. Was flooded with thoughts some time back.
Yeah what I want to talk was about these girls and their brain usage.
I am curious these days that how often girls use their brains. The logical side of them is shut most of the time.
And the emotional side of them works round the clock shutting the so ever opening logical doors.
What is this emotional side? Do we really need it?
Yes I guess so, according to those old generations, woman with emotional side are found attractive, more feminine exactly.
The point is, how long. How long is the question of modern woman, who think logic is taking away their so called personal lives. May be these woman better live in the sun unseen world. I literally mean it. Because it is so very long that, the minute you stop using it, it starts using you. No better way to illustrate it, I bet you should try it. Once. It is worth it. ;) Moreover, you can give lectures to people like me.

And I realize that sometimes office can be a totally a different experience. I feel like I just started working, like a fresher all over again. May be the way they teach me things is making me think so. I am trained for every small thing. Being organised! Yeah I use this again. Looks like this will never leave me till it teaches me what it wants. Hopefully this time it gotta stuck with me for quite long time, because, not one but more than half a dozen people are trying to make me learn this. Not to mention but, that 'not one' is someone I really miss. So, then I have this reminders every where, in my calender, my phone, my inbox, pop-ups, post-it...I know what is so much remember? Yes! there are lot of things that my lil mind is stuffed with. Oh why is it lil now. My big mind is stuffed with!! Fantastically I desired for some awards over here. Yep you heard me right :) I have changed. So much that I dream them at times :P

Hee hee

Then, I ran over my excel sheet and strangely found that its been 12 days in this month and I haven't spend single penny on me, except those daily lunch expenses. I kept a watch on expenses but this is lil too way of my expectations. Nice though! And this weekend, girls are going on strike by not buying anything from anywhere in this place. How nice, I got another reason to not spend!

I watch this English serial everyday in TV. More than an hour, which fortunately even my roomie got interested with. And while watching we enjoy conversing on whatever they wear and talk, and that is when I remember those two gals..one is sitting in Bangalore and the other in Australia. On a week day, after dinner, we put blanket on the floor in the hall and put the TV on. And then, laptop is on, on the other side. Both sides movies are playing and we hold our hands and shout at scenes, simultaneously watching both, with some jokes and my loud laughs we go to sleep so late. We never used to discuss these things on the next day, probably we know we will discuss it on a day like this.

mmm.

Though I am a bit afraid of the cold weather, I am very excited about the planned Kashmir trip. I want to see those trees I studied in 7th or 8th standard 'Kashmiru pattana vishistatha' . Wow..I will see them all soon. And also excited to see all those Kashmir classmates of mine from Bangalore.

And I have a tip for all those gals, who get often emotional. Just when you think you are hitting that zone, turn off your lights and sleep off to enter into peaceful world. Goodnight all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...