Friday, April 20, 2012

How random?

For all those beautiful girls
I found something very interesting today
May be if I found the same after few years I would surely regret
There is a style that everyone of you carry and would want to experiment with
I mean here with clothes, styling your hair, wearing some kind of shoe or any external thing
This style part of all of us doenst have any co relation with our age, state of mind.
You might agree with age, but not state of mind. Let me come to that after talking about age.
Irrespective of what age we are, we can always wear whatever we wish to. Clothes have nothing to do with age. In fact, you might want to try all the weird or funky clothes very soon before you even think about the age.
And yes state of mind..
Soon after some series of sad happenings in people's lives, they generally give up on everything, everything!
They realize some time later, may be after few years, they have changed after that incident.
But trust me guys there is no need of that change. The style you have and want to have is just gonna stay with you forever.You have to make that happen. And then only you will realize how beautiful you are, you will be always.

I would regret if I don't write it, though many know this.
Somehow, my blog says to me, what I am.
I love that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...