Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I wake up in the mornings to read this book 'Green Well years'. It is a book on the author's childhood stories in the temple city, Madurai. I don't want to finish the book, so I read only few pages a day and then think about it whole day. Childhood is such a precious thing. And along with this, I bought another book 'Compromise'. Title sounds interesting, but the actual reason to buy it was my shock that people really know how to deal with it and probably I will share my ideas once I read it. I saw a beautiful dress this Saturday in the mall and then I came out and bought this two books. The dress was 6k, but it was something just meant for me...he he..I felt like this at many shops though :) And then, I had to buy this books to make me feel better for not buying the dress. Back there my sister is all excited about her trip to Gangtok and I who couldn't make it for the trip have readily sent my interest to the 5km marathon with some of my team mates. It is the first time I am participating in something like this and I am super duper excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...