Friday, June 24, 2011


Are you not bored to live like the one everyone wants you to be
People's double life's makes me nervous
Take off your masks
Am I taking the path that no one is taking
Feeling like something has stolen my appetite
I sleep everyday to wake up whenever I want
People in this world are so adamant to accept honesty
I wonder why I want to treat myself so good
Sweet words never bring faith on people...know to filter those words
I cannot live with inflexible people..they make me behave more weird
I wear this big watch and have no polite ears at times
I want people around me and then feel alone between them
May be this is rare
Not everyone has same thing to do together
I am bored..people doesn't interest me soon
Faded fear, dead dreams and dull road..no knots to tie my mind
Well. I guess it is fine to be disturbed. Lessons come only then
Hero to Zero and Zero to hero..its just the way I want to put things
Should I make all this as a poem or write up..is this what we are living for
The years, I am living, after you are gone, need remedy every second
Mom, you have turned my obsession from that day...I don' t regret it any time
You left me to die everyday

2 comments:

  1. U really have the ability to keep the readers nerves gripped!! well written, keep doing great :-)

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...