Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fire Alarm!


Just few minutes back there was a fire alarm in the office. It is a huge building and I always guess all the people will be outside once they hear the alarm, and I immediately keep my purse in pocket, mobile in another pocket and try to remember if there is something valuable in my bag...and I know I love my bag, but it looks awkward to carry it and move out of office before the fire alarm got confirmed. After all, the bag was the only thing I took from my first salary..it was painful to leave it... Once I entered out of my cabin, outside the office I can see only two people standing, two scientists. I realized one thing, few months back there were fire alarms like this twice and even that moment I saw the same two people whom I saw today. We three come out of office once we listen the alarm. Everyone had different reasons, we all silently exchanged smiles...and when they announced nothing to worry...we were back to our desks....
Alarm-Alert-is not for three of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...