Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tired of People

After beating myself with work so long..
I sat a minute calm..
Experimenting by wandering or doing something to find right format of relaxing
Suddenly I try to became an empty wagon on a busy road..
I have an empty mind but words are in the mouth
Nerves are bribing me to take rest..
Forgive me all the people who love me..
I am so very tired..
You guys pls keep with yourself all your intricate problems
I am always looking for my own escape..
May be out of the world or too high that no one is looking for..
Living on the margin is my style and like this I am always ready to live or die..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...