Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Last Friday Morning


Morning 9.16 a.m
I stared at the lines on my blanket
Might be making my mind for this Friday
I calm down closing my eyes slowly
I had no stress in the whole week but I am in good mood in the weekend
Where should I go this weekend?
My throat is stuck with infection
I took a cough lozen before anything in the morning
I thought about my body inside, how it feels to have something like that in the morning
I pity it
May be it wants all fresh fruits and vegetables inside like how enjoy greenery outside
I rushed to the flower pot outside the house
They died!! That two plants. I bought them with so much difficulty
I am the culprit. I wish someone arrests me for this. I really wish so
Guilt didn't stay with me long, so shameless me. I went into the house back and tried to sleep again
Just want to forget what happened in the morning
While sitting in auto to reach office saw a school bus
I checked time..it is 9.55a.m
Can't say in these cities when children goes to school...may be it is also like office..they go in shifts or whenever they want to...
I wanted to get into the bus and hold the window and peep outside
Am I lost. I feel very uncomfortable while writing somethings
I dunno when I developed hatred to wait for lift and food in cafeteria...even to walk alone when it is raining!
mm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...