Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Love Again


I am flying with my thoughts. Someone caught me and said why do you rush, we can sit and talk.
Feels better ha..
A long talk on phone with my friend..I am happy she calls me so frequently after I left my hostel. She miss talking to me. I am a big chatter box!

I again would like to speak today about “Falling in Love again and again”, which I spoken in my first post of this Blog.

Its quite normal and we all react in different ways. Especially girls pull this matter a lil too long and boys.. they limit the discussion. May be you can say me wrong , its my assumption.

Some of them think it as a big mistake, but I believe, it is as normal as we use our bathroom everyday.

If you agree that you don't suppress your love anytime, then you will surely agree you have fallen in love again and I do say you will fall in love again and again!

I feel we need to be open and let everyone choose their soul mates.

Under this sky, let me call it an Umbrella, I love the space that is left for a person, to share the rain and hot summer.

I love to listen those innocent buddies proudly arise and say “I am in Love again, Accept it!”

Love, Leadership , Entrepreneurship!
Last night I knew there is no definition to mean them. They are just there..as words and we do use them often, as they sound to be ultimate expressions..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...