Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back to Archive!

It was yesterday..I again came back to college life ..into a hostel.

10 years of hostel life. Not a silly thing to leave. A lot of people, lot of learning, now a lot of teaching at times..

My room accommodates 3 people. 1 is yet to come. Last night, I woke up suddenly around 4 o clock, and saw a tree in front of my room, it just came to my mind, I am in new place. I don't see any tree in my previous place..not even think what I see. It is all new from morning to night ..


Hostel is like a collection. My point of collection mean very simple. It includes armful of fiction, non-fiction novels, true stories happened, in present generation..some pen drives jump form room to room to share that romantic movie..bucket full of gossips (even if water is not available), snacks bought from hometowns...

In girls hostel (especially in colleges) the most exciting thing will be, running to be first in every place, from bathroom to bed..a competitive air everywhere..I realized, I never said, “its boring, to sit simply” during college. Time runs rather than flows..


I can say people in love will miss some kind of hostel life by sticking to their very cell phones. Singles always have more to do here.


A transition from college to office and then again from office to hostel made me mature. Now its fine whoever my roommate is, I am excited to share my room with new people, starting with new adjustments..I don't always want to be cheered up anywhere but when I'm feeling stupid, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little. I am far from the feelings of self-hatred and shame, feelings like guilty when I disappoint people, hurt when someone misunderstands me, expecting too much from myself and life, fearing being abandoned. So ..it is just easy to be anywhere. At this point, it's nice to remember the strength of a few long-gone friendships. And It's time to release these things and make space for new people, new ideas, new possibilities.


At night “Little Rascals” ..movie..made my sleep start with happy face. Movie full of small kids. A small boy ALFA ALFA in love with a little girl..a comedy movie. Children does comedy roles naturally. Before bed, I was wondering what if my little son in future comes and says “ Mom! I am in love with a girl”. You know I will hug him and kiss for saying so sweet thing...may be I will be proud of him.


Yes! I forgot to say about Library. Common guys.. I am not gonna say about kind of books...but about weight of books. We were asked to help in arranging the Library. We unpacked the boxes of books and arranged in Library. Very fat books, Very very fat books..left my fingers with cramps..but I could never really touched so many books otherwise..I was watching at the cover pages, while arranging some journals into racks...Once it occurred, I should read all these books. It is fat idea you know..for a person like me who is a free reader rather than a research reader...But exploring library is not yet adulterated for me..it is a great pleasure to gather information.


Open to know about my likes....in this new place and expand my love for writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...