Sunday, May 24, 2009

lovely breezes...


Oh, the comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away. ~Dinah Craik

I love these words.


My opened dairy has these words..written in my college days. Below which I have written.."I donno which is faithful hand".


Years past quickly...I learnt that I do have a faithful hand...


Reasons to get married are simple in this world. I was looking for complex... I guess.


At 23 feeling breezes alone is not painful.....as I know its gonna end.


.................................................

2 comments:

  1. I believe that instances end, time moves, but if you roll back a little, memories live...they are one special quality, God's gift to all humanind.

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...