Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Job-Chappal Story

We see somethings real..A young girl walked out of a huge building without chappal.She went there to attend an interview. She used to work for a small firm and all her aims and goals bought her into that huge building. She walked out without chappal after interview and when the gate keeper asked her, what happened to your chappal..she said with lots of excitement, " I got Job, My chappal broke after it..it doesn't matter much for me, I am in happiness of Job, I will walk home like this" ..She travelled two hours in bus and came to my room, in fact she is my roommate. She was a graduate who dreams of solving all the problems of relatives not only parents. I was inspired by her Job-chappal story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...