Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am no more called Village granny


Village girls..u should know something about them..those innocent buds. Even I was one at one point of time.. I am glad if people considers me still so..anyways now when I meet any girl, any middle aged woman, any old woman..I find them with tender hearts. U don see those harsh things that easily ..we guys manage in cities..They do the best in their life. For me it pains that I am no more going to belong to that Village girl or woman or granny...I am not gonna be those lucky mother who gives 5 paise to her daughter, for allowing her to kill a head louse on her head.. I charged a lot for my mom for doing this..almost used to end up taking 5 rupees once she cleans my head...It would be a surprise for me to be kicked out of this life and thrown in that tiny spot of my village in map..I am struck here in between "don stop anywhere" and "stop it's nowhere"..A two day visit to my home only makes me realize what I miss in my life.. I doubt if I think living is some thing to say like..."I used to live once upon a time"...

1 comment:

  1. yeah... i probably relate to what you are speaking of... (i am not referring to Village "girl" though)...
    Gone are those days, where life used to be full of life... we have become too materialistic i guess...

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...