Monday, May 11, 2009

Realize- nonsense

I realize,

I am not talented but I am enthusiastic.

Being a village gal, I enjoy giving a walk on the civilized roads.

My mom a coffee addict. I follow.

A touch will bring back ___ years past to present..a year is not a big deal!

I like the part of analyzing the difference..in life it sucks, in job ..my work made simple..

Core of me..has strong belief on Indian marriage system..I was crazy about western culture ..until I realize this..

Regular gossip has established ..as part of a women life.

We can watch romantic movies in bulk suddenly..know how?? One of my roomie is newly in love- we benefit seeing romantic movie very often, of his choice.

I never know I love my Nose so much until I got a kitten bite on it.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...