Monday, March 2, 2009

Summer Happinessss!!!!!!!!

We hardly had 6 hours fan moving at my village, whatever season it is..After half day school in summer, mom catches me n my sis at bus stop n puts us inside the home..she almost locks the door..to avoid sunstroke. It was something very hurting, I feel I am wasting whole afternoon without playing, without hiring a cycle n going around village for roadside fruits, or a canal to bath, or in some corner streets...where many children gather and play hide n seek..I beg my mom to send me..I acts as if I slept beside her n tried to escape quietly..failed always..finally she sends me at evening..n I play. I love summer at school n home too..even now when I think of ''half day school'', my heart is bouncing wid happiness..

2 comments:

  1. nice, recollecting my school days...we played under moonlight, it was beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...