Friday, February 27, 2009

Silent background song follows...


It was a sunny afternoon,I was a child, my mom sent me to my uncle's home near my village. They were a big family and played a set of songs frequently in their house. Those songs when I hear at anytime after that meet....a slow motion of that sunny afternoon and their family appears in my mind. My sister was practicing a song for some competition and I can clearly remember that day when I hear the song. I noticed a kind of songs that are in movies in particular season reflects the people behaviour those times. And we tend to remember the person or a family when listening to some songs. I have so many songs for so many persons in my life.....I dedicate those songs following me to specific persons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...