Monday, March 2, 2009

Friendship today...


After I completed my bachelors, I happened to give an entrance test for pursuing Masters. My brother took me to the examination centre. He found me talking to some of my classmates after exam. While going back to home he told me ''You will get more friends from now,who are going to stay forever with u in happiness n sorrow, and going to be your true friends". For the first time I realised, friendship is something beautiful, when he said so nicely.
My question on true friendship started then, and many times when I come close to any friend, I ask myself, ''does it mean true friendship''. Answers were nowhere...
Without questioning myself I know about it today.. can feel the pleasant and true friendship from many friends.
I feel for their happiness n pain...as they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...