Sunday, May 31, 2020

Junnu will be 11 months this week

Junnu can now wake up from lying down position on his own.
The other day after his dinner around 6.40pm I went inside the kitchen to refill his food and by the time I returned he was in sitting position.. I was shocked because he was lying flat when I left him. Immediately went and check the video camera and just caught him in action.. he sat so quickly and easily that was amazing.
I keep thinking he will read these posts someday and probably ask if there is that video, I should remember to save it. But sometimes I also wonder if he will become someone who really dont bother about all these things. Either way I am excited for him.
He looks a lot like his father now a days..
Just before he want to sleep he tries to laugh loudly at any silly thing we do.. even just rolling eyes can tickle him, and then we know that he is sleepy
And when I put him to bed beside me, he keeps coming close and close I dont know how much more he can come because there is no more space between us and then he starts drinking milk, once in a while he looks at my face lifting his head and he does something so cute. He smiles from the right corner of his lips with warm eyes. I think I am going to miss that smile as he grows, it is cute, a bit funny and at the same time proud.
All his hugs, kisses, innocence is washing away any pain this heart ever had.
You will be my love for this life Junnu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...