Wednesday, May 6, 2020

An angel

It is a shame that I learnt so little from my mother
But then when I think of her she is not some one you want to become.. I mean it is too difficult or too big of a goal yo think of learning from her.. she is one awesome person
When we are fully broken financially and I should say mentally as well, she still has courage to be kind, gentle and helpful to other people. This is something I cannot imagine with myself or have not seen anyone yet with such great quality. Once when I was a a kid, in the nearby village there as fire and entire village was burning...a lot of people where coming back from the village passing through ours and I remember so many small children crying and some were even alone. My mother went to that village so brave, she invited a lot of people to our village, provided them food and more importantly she was always there in the school they are sheltered. Actually I dont want to continue telling what all she did to people, I can never finish.. she is just selfless and was there for anyone who needed help.
I have to accept the fact that I dont belong anywhere close to her great personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...