Monday, December 26, 2016

Radha Manoharam

Few days back I was coming back from office
As I reached my house I noticed that the sky was dark and the sun set was in pink and orange colors filling the entire sky into magic
I dropped my laptop in the house and ran to the roof top garden to see the sunset
I just don't have words to explain what I saw on that day. I am sure there might have been best sunset days, but the one I witnessed is the best I have ever seen in my life.
I am quite happy that my phone was switched off by then and I couldn't capture any moment, so I saw at the skies so much to preserve them in my memories, that I came back with headache. Its alright, for that sunset anything is worth it.
Recently when I went to my village for my sister's engagement, I saw beautiful star lit sky. After all village doesn't have those many many lights everywhere like in cities. I envy all those people in the world who can sleep under starlit sky everyday and can see them with the naked eye.
I went back the other day to read my old blog posts and saw some words like "relax, where are we going, is this rat race" ..I didn't change a bit, I still think the same.
I have a new Radha manoharam plant in my little garden now and I am so fascinated at the speed it is growing. Every morning it has some new leaves, it stopped flowering since a week now, but I can't wait for my balcony to be filled with it's pleasant smell. A big forest is seen beside my house and this little plants in my house give me so much happiness.
What are you all doing these days?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...