Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Australia

I am quite excited about the upcoming bali trip.
In my free time, I sit and plan the trip and lost track of things I want to do there
Here in malaysia, people are crazy about travelling. Mostly becuase of cheaper flights that Airasia offer and secondly it is located conveniently to all major cities in the world.
While, in my list in last few years, I visited Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, Nepal, I still have that push inside me to visit more and more countries. Not just visit but expereince the people, culture and places. Australia is the most beautiful country so far, while Nepal is the second most beautiful place. Vietnam is beautiful too, but in a different way. In terms of scenic, Australia and Nepal are the best. I recall the ten days of Australia trip so often, atleast once a day. The thought of penguins, searching for Koala bears, unending straight roads with just nothing on either side, silence of life in those places, sudden winds, strong winds, crossing Kangaroos, longest road just beside the ocean, small beautiful towns, cute little houses with pretty gardens in front..many more. It is just the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...